Friday, January 3, 2014

Continuously Changing

For my cross stitch challenge this year, I have been changing my plans over and over, and still am. My final (for now) decision is that I'm going to stick to the 15 projects, but I'm only allowed to work on 5 at a time. This will give me some breathing room, and time to be able to afford all of them! I only had two projects that I've already started, so everything else will have to be purchased.

Here is my updates for my first two projects:

On the first, I worked on Old Glory. I will admit to cheating, however, and starting it over a week ago. I'm a slow stitcher though, so maybe it evens out. Here's what it will look like, and here's what I've done so far:


On the second I was super busy with errands, but I got a chance to work on a new one, called Twisted Balloons. Here's what I got done, and what it will look like when finished:
So that's my progress for this year so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment