Thursday, January 16, 2014

WIPocalypse - January Intro and Update

Topic: Introduce yourself, your projects, and any goals you have for the year!

Hi to everyone from the WIPocalypse 2014!
My name is Stacie, and I live in "sunny" Oregon! I love to cross stitch, crochet, sew, and scrapbook. My current cross stitch projects right now are:

Old Glory



 Sacred Connection


Twisted Balloons


Kris Kringle


Sinter Klaas

(You can check out what the finished projects will look like under the tab that says "2014 Cross Stitch Crazy")
My 2014 cross stitch goals are to at least start all of the projects on my list of 15, but we'll see how that goes. If I stay consistent with my crafting, that's good enough for me, even if I don't finish. I have a lot of other crafting goals this year as well, so I have to space everything out. 

This weekend is the first  International Hermit & Stitch Weekend of 2014, and I really want to try to finish Kris Kringle. I have lots of homework and a test though, so we'll see. I'll post an update on Monday. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your WIPs with us. i look forward to seeing the progress you make throughout the year. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful pieces - I love the Santa!! Looking forward to following your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very ambitious projects! I'm looking forward to seeing them again (hopefully, a little bigger) next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great WIPs. Looking forward to seeing them take shape. :) I tried to join your site but kept getting a "We're sorry... We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later." message. :(

    ReplyDelete